Our New Building
The Community Kitchen, Community Market and All Non-Shelter IFC Programs are now located at one convenient building!
110 W. Main Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
J bus line
Ph: 919.929.6380, press 0
- Groceries from the Community Market are available Monday-Friday by appointment. Please call 919-929-6380 and press"0" to schedule a pick-up time.
- For help with rent or utilities, call and leave a voicemail on the Emergency Financial Assistance Line on Tuesday mornings at 9 am. The number is 919-929-6380 x2024.
- Community Kitchen is providing hot meals on a take-out basis Monday through Saturday from 11:15 am-12:30 pm, Monday thru Friday from 6:15 pm-7:00 pm and Sunday from 12:15 pm-1:30 pm.
- Navigator services (access to phone and computer and other resources) will be provided by a combination of IFC staff, SOHRAD (Street Outreach, Harm Reduction and Deflection) program and interns and volunteers, generally Monday-Friday between 9 am and 3:30 pm.
FOOD AND OTHER DONATIONS
- Please bring small deliveries for the Market or Kitchen to the ground floor lobby. Please ring the bell at the door and a staff person or volunteer will answer and ensure they get upstairs.
- If you have a delivery for the Market or Kitchen that is larger than 5 bags, please bring to the loading dock at the rear of the building, off of Weaver Street between 201 and 203 (El Centro Hispano and Provence). There is a doorbell you can ring and someone can get a cart to help unload.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IFC COMMONS A PLACE BELONGING TO EVERYONE!!!