Inter-Faith Council for Social Service

Other Ways to Give

IFC is a 501(c)3. Our EIN is 59-1224041.

Workplace Giving
You can designate IFC through charitable giving campaigns:

United Way of the Greater Triangle
  # 540

We plan to rejoin the State Employees Combined Campaign in 2024.
Due to an administrative error, we regret that we are not able to participate in SECC 2023. You may make a recurring donation online by using a credit card or by making arrangements with your bank.

Also, please check with your employer about your company's matching gift programs!

Planned Giving 
Your planned gift is a beautiful opportunity to leave a lasting legacy. To discuss how you can help strengthen our future, please contact Jennifer Gill at 919-929-6380 x2031.

CARS logo

Vehicle Donation
Have a vehicle you no longer need?  You can help IFC by donating it to us through CARS. CARS accepts all types of vehicles— cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs and boats. Call 877-537-5277 to speak to a representative and indicate IFC (Inter-Faith Council for Social Service) as the beneficiary of funds. Just provide the certificate of title upon pick up and CARS will give you a tax receipt for your charitable contribution.

OWASA Care to Share Logo

OWASA Care to Share Program
Help families in need pay their water bills by donating to the Care to Share (formerly called Taste Of Hope) customer assistance program! Round up your bill to the nearest dollar or select any whole dollar amount to add as a donation to your OWASA bills.

Duke Energy Customer Assistance

Duke Energy Share the Warmth
/Cooling Assistance

You can help provide low-income families with financial assistance for their energy bills.