5 WAYS TO HELP:
1. Download and take our GROCERY LIST to the store (Click here)
Then drop off your items at 100 W. Rosemary Street, Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
3. Click here to make a DONATION
Your gift will be put to good use immediately.
4. Provide a Meal for the Community Kitchen
We welcome individuals and groups who would like to provide a prepared meal. Please touch base with staff first to coordinate. The Community Kitchen is located at 100 W. Rosemary Street and serves 75-100 people per meal. Please call Bill Culton at (984) 999-5260. We also welcome donations to support food purchase.
5. Volunteer as you're able
Many dedicated volunteers have understandably had to take a break until it is safe to return. We are relying on our dedicated staff and a few remaining volunteers to keep things running. We welcome anyone willing to pitch in using appropriate hand washing and social distancing precautions to:
- Pack grocery bags in the Food Pantry
- Prepare and package to-go meals at Community Kitchen
Email Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability.
Most importantly - please stay safe and be well!