December 14, 2020
- Area of Most Need (Unrestricted)
- Holiday Meals
- Blanket Orange County
- OWASA Care to Share
- and more
2. Provide groceries and hygiene items for the Community Market:
3. Provide household, hygiene, and clothing items - make a purchase from this registry for residents of Community House shelter for men and HomeStart
shelter for women and families.
4. Provide a Meal for the Community Kitchen
The Community Kitchen is located at 100 W. Rosemary Street and serves 75-100 people per meal and
growing. To arrange, please call Kristin Lavernge at 919-929-6380 x41. We also welcome donations to
support food purchase.
5. Mask up and give of your time - Volunteer!