Together we built IFC Commons
at 110 W. Main Street in Carrboro
The first week of January, we're moving! Here's the information you need:
- Community Market and Emergency Financial Assistance services will not be available from Friday, 1/1 through Monday, 1/18.
- These services will resume by appointment Tuesday, 1/19 out of IFC Commons (located at 110 W. Main St. in Carrboro).
- Community Kitchen plans to provide uninterrupted service of take-out meals.
- The last meal at 100 W. Rosemary St. (Chapel Hill) will be dinner on Tuesday, 1/19.
- The first meal at IFC Commons (located at 110 W. Main St., Carrboro) will be lunch on Wednesday, 1/20.
- Navigator services, led by Tashawna and Kennedy, will continue at 100 W. Rosemary St. in the community room by the dining room on Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:30am-2:30pm until we re-open at IFC Commons.
- SOHRAD Program Phone: 919-886-3351; Email: SOHRAD@orangecountync.gov (Mon-Fri 9am-11p and Sat. 2p-11p)
- Orange County Housing Helpline Phone: 919-245-2655; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 10a-4p)
- Our capacity to receive food donations for the Community Market will be limited from Friday 1/1 through Monday 1/18. Please call 919-929-6380 if you have something that is timely to deliver.
- If you are bringing a donation for the Community Kitchen, staff are generally here 9a-5p Monday through Friday and 9a-2p Saturday and Sunday.
Please call 919-929-6380 for more information.